Pasyale Ayurveda Osu (Pvt)Ltd Current Managing Director
Ayu. Dr. Buddika Raddalgoda (Dip. In D.A , D. AC. , M.A.F.C.)
- 1977-1989 – D.S. Senanayake College, Colombo
- 1991-1995 – University of Vidyodaya (Pali ), Ayurvedic Faculty
- 2000-2001 – Diploma in Acupuncture
- 2003 – Special Traditional Doctor Registration of Ayurvedic Medical Council (Eye diseases)
- 2004 – Diploma in Ayurvedic – Kerala
- 2007 – Diploma in Panchakarma, Gampaha Siddha Ayurveda
- 2015 – Doctorate Of Ayurvedic Philosophy Anthropologist (International Research University of India)
Established in 1960 by “Hela Veda Isi, deshamanya,Pandith” Ayu. Dr. Dharmadasa Raddalgoda. The founder Ayu. Dr Dharmadasa Raddalgoda is the sixth generation descendant of a family of the Royal Physicians of the last King of Kandy, the Ceylon, in the 18th century. The year 1995 was a turning point of the establishment where it was entrusted to his long time apprentice, also his youngest son, Ayu. Dr. Buddika Raddalgoda who turned the father’s traditional practice into a modern manufacturing organization for ayurveda products in a substantial scale , which within a period of five years has grown to a mass scale manufacturer and a distributor securing a major share of the market.
The mission of Pasyale is “A healthy community through traditional, indigenous medicine of the right quality blend with the right technology. Strengths- . The knowledge, skills preserved and developed through generations and experiences accumulated through more than four decades by healing of his “Guru” and father has been an immense strength to young Buddika who was brought up under discipline of this maestro, and with his modern Ayurvedic professional academic excellence in Medical Institutions in Colombo and India brought about a productive compromise between the tradition and technology in healing patients, suffering from diverse diseases, which the modern science had no answer to .
Pasyale produces the widest range of Ayurveda medicines using 95% of indigenous herbal ingredients that are being distributed to eight corners of the Island which is opening its share in the global market too. The brand “Pasyale” has been the popular choice among local Ayurveda Medical Practitioners in North and south, East and West and the entire Island.
In recognition of the long time services of the Chairman, Pasyale, the honorary title “Hela Veda Isi ,Deshamanya,, Pandith “were conferred on him.
A Nation’s recognition of the services of Pasyale is evidenced by following titles and awards.
- In 2003 Pasyale was gifted with the prestigious Award for its Entrepreneurship from Industrial Development Board.
- In 2004, Pasyale won the “Seva Sammana” from Hon. Ministrer of Indeigenous Medicine.
- In 2007, Pasyale won the “Rajatha Sammana” at Shilpa 2007 from I.D.B.
- In 2017 & 2018 Ayu. Dr. Buddika Raddalgoda (MD) won the Gold Medal for outstanding achievements and contribution in the field of business.
A symptom is only an indication of a problem. We do not treat symptoms but treat the root course of the problem and we believe that many health problems are the consequences of the man’s conflict with the environment. At Pasyale the modern technology is used very discriminately. The use of the power machine only enhances the productive efficiency while preserving the traditional technologies. The Mortar & Pestle is still being used coupled with the power devices. The traditional Grinding Stone is coupled to a power device just to increase efficiency, without impairing the mystic properties of the traditional product.
Fifty acre plantation in Puttalam is gradually transforming into a source of raw materials to feed the manufacturing plant. All raw oils requirement will be manufactured at the plantation in their purest quality.